Join our team of tech geeks and build amazing careers with MobileCoderz!
- Experience working on mobile platform like Android/iOS .
- Good knowledge of Flutter UI and Dart basics .
- Good knowledge in Firebase
- Experience with third-party libraries and Rest APIs(PostMan requests) , Animations .
- Having knowledge in Push Notifications , local notification.
- Having Knowledge of Bloc Pattern (Optional) , Getx State Management or Riverpod or Provider
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills.
- Worked with client requirements analysis.
- Knowledge on app publish to playstore and Appstore.
- Client interaction and coordinating the project, creating mockups, roadmaps for the project.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- After checking the Project, deliver the project to the concerned client.
- Entertaining Feedback of Client( if any) after delivering Project.
- Ensure client satisfaction by resolving clients queries and issue.
- Maintain periodic status reports including daily activity reports including daily activity reports and calls follow-ups made.
What we expect from you?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should be updated on latest technology and ongoing IT trend.
- Eagerness to learn, contribute and grow within the organization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills .
- Flexible in nature and should have good decision making skills.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Should be good in Keyword research
- Should have knowledge in creating effective SEO strategy
- Working with the SEO team, the SEO specialist will execute on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Research and implement SEO keyword strategies for advancing keyword rankings and outperforming competitors in Google and other search engines.
- Conduct SEO content and technical audits across multiple open source and in-house applications.
- Help advanced technical SEO best practices ranging from XML Sitemaps, page speed, crawl/server errors, link analysis and clean-up, redirect implementation, and more.
- Provide weekly/ monthly/ ad-hoc reporting of traffic performance and keyword rankings.
- Daily involvement in web analytics, including monitoring results of projects, locating problem areas and their causes and providing recommendations based on findings.
- Collaborate with product, editorial, and marketing stakeholders in planning meetings and discussions.
- Gauge opportunities and implement SEO in vernacular languages
- Provide best practices for new pages, redesigns, taxonomies, and migrations.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO updates, trends and their respective impact on our metrics
- Train the business on SEO best practices.
- The person should be passionate about SEO & Digital Marketing
Why Join Our Team
Motivated, driven and fun are the words that best describe the work atmosphere at MobileCoderz in action and in spirit. If you relate yourself to it, surely we have a profile waiting for your name tag.Join now